Friday, February 14, 2020

military training

military training military training to such an end, I got used to it in time.
  Yesterday afternoon, the sky was very beautiful. It was azure and blue, there were white clouds floating on a veil, and a trace of the sky. I asked my classmates around, she said that it was a plane passing by. Actually, I thought so before, I forgot if anyone told me, but now it feels a bit weird. This is because my thoughts are not consolidated, so people say why to ask more about everything and understand it before they can really remember it.
  A total of 18 classes were reviewed, and our class played 14th. We watched it very carefully before we went on the field. Watching others perform a parade show, seeing good or bad, or ordinary, the instructor from time to time will turn around and say a few words. I was sitting forward, so I was fortunate to "listen to the whole instructor" 's teachings: I will slogan at the meeting. You need to be tidy and strenuous. Don't laugh. Don't be nervous ... I heard a classmate mutter that the instructor is more nervous than us, so we went to prepare.
  Finish your hair with your hair cut. Do n’t mess around. Breathe deeply, pat your chest against your heartbeat, don't progress. The instructor kept his voice down and repeatedly urged, the students also told each other that they would shout slogans not to be too urgent, xx you do n’t move, xx you have to hold your hands tight, xx you ... Remember to be called for the first time after school When I got up to recite the text, my feet trembled. As for the text, it was "incoherent". During the game, I saw the boys in the first row trembling slightly with their wide shoulders backwards. When they counted, they were so nervous that they were nervous. I myself was serious after facing the leaders of the podium for a few seconds, and finally calmed down after a few glances at the instructor ... After returning, the instructor didn't say anything, sit down and watch.
  I did n’t express any more opinions, but I really wanted to cry when I saw the class with good performance n. When I heard the slogan of “Study hard, serve the motherland” in class 14, I was really impressed. .... School leaders began a lengthy discussion. The clouds in the sky are getting thicker and thicker, and I hate occasionally showing my face without strong light. I sit upright, but my mood is a little complicated. Fly over two dragonflies at low altitude, I know it's not about to rain, but the weather is fine.
  How should I say? Reluctant to be the most popular, but if you really want to do it again, who really wants to suffer again? Sorry, miss? It's just a period of days. How many days have passed? As if people say that the festival is to find a reason for happiness, then the military training is special just to put a name on these days, there is a trainer to accompany you and the leader to draw a complete stop, the reason is sufficient Enough to make people think.
  When the result of the award was announced, the first class we thought of was our class, but everyone sighed in unison. There was no suspense, and it ended without worrying us. In fact, I was very happy later. We all agreed to mount the certificate and then hang it up ... The instructor didn't come to the class to say goodbye to everyone and left. The class leader stood blankly holding the notebook with the name and blessings of the classmates and the pen. Our gift had not been given to the instructor yet ... the class teacher suddenly said this during class today The head teacher said that the instructor said-we will immediately answer "thank you", she said "sorry". Then everyone was quiet. He said that our class was actually good, but he was bad. He said that this was the first time he had faced so many people, and he was really nervous, so I'm sorry ... I didn't think of anything, and my eyes became wet between words. Someone smiled and said no, no, some rubbed their eyes, then smiled at each other, and continued the class.
  Now I'm writing about military training. I just got to our lovely instructor, so I remember that the instructor was always nervous and incoherent, letting us right foot when we "rested" and seeing us laugh. Laughing lively, and later his growth: no longer stuttering intermittently, not strictly grasping from an objective point of view, and his words that are not very "elegant", the most civilized of which is "Xunzi" !!
  When we laughed, we said, "Just your teeth are white." Sometimes we say, "Why aren't you obedient?" Compare his hard training with ours, and then say a little proudly, "I know you do n’t believe it "... By the way, the instructor always looks straight ahead every time he walks in front of him, but the eyes always have a natural arc of smile, sometimes with his mouth that can't smile ... ... the first time the instructor spoke incoherently in the class, everyone liked you, what a lovely child / so I feel lucky to have such an instructor, I think everyone thinks so too. Therefore, the "sorry" of the instructor has nowhere to be accepted, and we can say "thank you" and "come on" to the source.
  However, this is how military training passed. There is no training today, and I got used to it all at once. The certificate was posted on the wall above the blackboard and was not framed, it was just a joke. The head teacher said that the next monthly exams should be ranked first after the experimental class, and then progressed. She asked us if we were confident, and we looked at each other deeply-"No."

No comments:

Post a Comment