Friday, February 14, 2020

Write a composition of cute QQ face

People write essay QQ lovely face
  noon, queuing time food fight, I came in front of the country Fang Hao, son Xuan came in behind him, restless child Xuan Hao's face to see the country side, to reach out and squeeze Pinch Guo Fanghao's face and shouted, "Guo Fanghao, your face is so good." After that, he came to me with a waist and pointed at Guo Fanghao: "My cat has a good face Q, do n’t believe it, you have to pinch. ”
  I reached out and touched his face with a thunderbolt, ah, really good q!
  Guo Fanghao was embarrassed by our touch, and quickly covered his face. I was addicted and wanted to touch, but he covered his face tightly without revealing any gaps. Hey, nowhere to start, what to do?
  I did not give up, and finally found a place where my fingers should be able to reach in. I took a quick measurement, ha, it's just fine. I immediately stretched my hand over, yeah, not good, too nervous, not sure, just point to his hand, he was angry now, and gave me a look of anger, as if to say, "Zhang Ziyi, you are dead Up. " After staring at me again for a few seconds, I looked away and saw that my hair was straight.
  Zi Xuan and I shifted the target. Zi Xuan glanced at Sun Junjie who was behind him. When he wasn't prepared, Zi Xuan reached out and pinched Sun Junjie's face without knowing it. He broke out, reaching for Xun Xuan, and now Xuan Xuan was dead. Seeing that the situation was not good, she was like a cat who kept hiding from me and Guofanghao.
  Hey, she was messing with the tiger, asking for help, but fortunately the teacher appeared in time to rescue her. Guo Fanghao and I looked at Zi Xuan with a look of laughter and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment