Friday, February 14, 2020

Write a composition and look at our class composition

Look people in our class to write essay writing
  chapter one: look at our class
  Speaking of our class, I have to mention these three treasures.
  Dabao is the "star of learning"-Wang Xiaoyu. He has big, bright eyes, and he scored under 96 points only once. In addition, he is also helpful and often helps his classmates.
  The second treasure is Lu Zirui, a "playful ghost". Two large teeth are often exposed outside, like a squirrel. He ran away in no time at all, and he couldn't be found everywhere.
  The three treasures are Zong Yiyang, the "Martial Arts Heroes". His martial arts is very powerful, he always teaches the bad guys who bully his classmates, so no one dares to bully our class. After a long time, we call him "hero".
  Once, a classmate in our class was bullied by other classmates. After the heroes knew, he punched the aggressive classmate with his bare hands. The classmate begged for mercy again and again: "The heroes forgive me, I never dare!" The heroes then stopped. The bullied classmate thanked the heroes, and the heroes proudly raised their chests and said, "Nothing, what the heroes do is not to punish evil and do good?"
  This is our class. It's easy to learn, fun and take care of each other. I like our class so much!
  Article 2: Look at our class
  There are various people in our class, each with their own characteristics. Let me introduce a few students today. First of all, I want to introduce Wang Xianyang, the "Scudding Leg" in our class. He has big and bright eyes and black hair. I remember one time, there was a track and field competition in our school, the teacher asked him to go up first, and as a result he won the first place for our class.
  Next, I want to talk about Li Xia, a dancing master in our class. She has long black and bright hair and is wearing a beautiful little skirt. She is so cute! At one time, there was an event in the school to dance, and the teacher asked her to perform. As long as she jumped, the audience was intoxicated in her dance.
  Finally, I would like to introduce the leader of our class, Shazhou. He is the math king in our class! Once after class, I wrote my homework in the classroom. I wrote and I suddenly encountered a problem. I thought about it, but it wo n’t happen. Shazhou saw it. I took the initiative to help me answer it one by one. Until I know it.
  These are the three big stars in our class, and I like our class.
  Article 3: Look at our class

No comments:

Post a Comment