Friday, February 14, 2020

Write a composition to boast 400 words in our class composition

People admire our class to write essay writing 400 word
  articles a: qwaqwa our class
  Speaking of our class, I have to mention this "three treasures".
  "Little Calligrapher" is the great treasure of our class-Zhu Xikey. I remember one time, our teacher exaggerated him in front of everyone: "Zhu Xiukey is the most neat and beautiful person in our class." We all admired him.
  "Little artist" is the second treasure of our class-Fan Shuqi. She, as long as she is in class, she will be sitting in her seat and drawing, and every time we see it, I will feel pleasing to the eye and can't help but applaud her work.
  "Model Star" is the three treasures I want to introduce grandly-Gu Li. At the end of an exam, the teacher began to report scores, and everyone in the class was trembling with nervousness. The previous student's score was not high, and Gu Li was left in the end. "Gu Li, 100 points!" "Wow!" The whole class was taken aback, but Gu Li did not get complacent, but slowly stood up and said: Thank you teacher, I will work harder in the future. After hearing this, each of us changed from being surprised to being moved. We must learn the quality of his good results, which should not be forgotten.
  These are the three treasures of our class. Do you like them?
  Article 2: Exaggerating Our Class
  There are a variety of students in our class, and they all have their own characteristics. Let me introduce them below.
  First of all, I want to introduce Jiang Xiaoyu. She has long dark hair, big watery eyes, a small nose and a small cherry mouth that can speak. She especially likes reading. Once I called her out to play. She But he looked at the book indifferently and ignored me.
  Then I want to introduce Zhang Yichengchen, who is the "mathematics king" of our class. Because once, the teacher sent us a difficult test paper for us to do, and we all failed the test, and he even passed 100 points. We are really envious.
  Finally, let me introduce Chen Ziyang, the "Scud Leg" of our class, who is a runner in our class. On one occasion, a running competition was held in the school. One of the first to sixth grades must be selected to participate. Chen Ziyang participated. At the beginning of the game, he rushed out like a lightning bolt, tossed the sixth-grader far away, and finally won the first place. He was really great.
  This is my class, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment