Friday, January 25, 2019

South Teacher and the 18-acre land of the Laotai Temple

South Teacher and the 18-acre land of the Laotai Temple

Time: 2017-02-14 Source: Author Nan untold: check Xudong
Original title: Laotai Temple and 18 acres of land
- Excerpt from "The Endless Nanhuai"
Author: Charles Xudong
In 2010, I was transferred to the Secretary of the Party Committee of Qidu Town by the Transportation Director of Wujiang City. One day after the appointment in late August, I went to the university hall to visit. Nanshi told me about the history and allusions of the Qidumiao Port that he knew. I suggested that I should look at the local townships and local history, understand the history of mining, and let me not let down this land.
Nanshi also talked about the history of the temples in the vicinity of the temples, the temples flourished, the history said: "36 溇, 72 ports", the temple 庵 Pavilion row upon row. The most representative one is the old site of the "Lao Tai Temple", which is a fisherman along the south bank of Taihu Lake. It was built in the early Yuan Dynasty to commemorate the good deeds of the three generations of Qiu Laotai. . I didn't care at the beginning, only when this was Nanshi's popularization of some local humanities knowledge so that I could integrate as soon as possible. But after listening to the Nanshi, I didn’t dare to listen to it.
The story behind it must start with "18 acres of land."
After the location of the Nanshi site was determined, the land supply agreement was signed with the temple government of the temple, and the right to use 300 acres of shoal land at the edge of Taihu Lake was obtained in the name of East West Essential Agricultural Science (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., and all the funds were paid off. Land payment. Later, the government built the Wujiang No. 1 Water Plant on the adjacent plot, occupying 18 acres of land, but no suitable plot can compensate, and the matter was put on hold. After the merger of Qidu and Miaogang towns, the number of local government officials has not been resolved, and it has become a "suspended case." When I am a new official, Nanshi naturally has to remind me a few words: "The government must be honest, how can it be said without words?" Although I have proposed a number of solutions with the support of superior leaders and relevant departments, I have never been satisfied with Nanshi.
I can't figure out the original intention of the South Division. There are still a lot of space for the existing 282 acres of land to be developed. The South Division has never forgotten this 18 acres, just to remind the government to keep faith and act? I thought about it and linked the Nanshi to the repeated opening of the Laotai Temple. Suddenly, it was a flash of light, is it...
One day in September 2011, when Nanshi mentioned Laotai Temple, I said to him: "Mr. Nan, we are going to rebuild the Old Temple. The address is selected in the south of Taihu University Hall, just in the original site of the old temple. On the edge.” Nanshi heard the words very happy, and even said “good, good, good.” Then at the dining table of Building No. 6, he reached out and greeted the colleagues of several other colleges and gathered together and said, “You are coming over, I am going to work on the spot, I have something to announce."
Waiting for a group of students to sit down, Nanshi is very formal:
"The Secretary of the Book just told me that the Seventh Government decided to rebuild the Laotai Temple. I announced a few things here: One is the 18 acres of land owed by the government. We don't want it. No one can mention it again in the future. Another one, Deng Master ( According to: Deng Yanyan, Taiwan's famous architects) to help do the volunteer design work of the Laotai Temple.” Speaking of this, Nanshi turned to me and said, “You see, what else do I need to do?”
I know that Nanshi’s work has always been vigorous and vigorous, but this scene is completely unexpected. It is obvious that this matter has been in the heart of Nanshi for a long time, but it is waiting for me to express my attitude. I thought about it for a moment, and said, "Teacher, this 18-acre land, can you say it is 'don't,' but donate to the old temple, otherwise I will have pressure, others will think it is I offended you and made you angry."
Nan Shi smiled and patted my shoulder: "Yes, that's what it means." He said: "Look, we donated money, do we need to do something good?"
I said: "Of course, the money is not much. The teachers of the South Teacher and the University Hall must bring a head."
Nan Shi Shuang quickly agreed, immediately stated that he personally donated 1 million yuan, and told everyone here: "Everyone has a share, no matter how much, you must give merit to the Laotai Temple."
In this way, the first merit of Laotai Temple is the 18-mu land use right donated by Nanshi and 1 million yuan. Subsequently, Lu Songtao and Liu Meiying donated RMB 910,000, and Li Cixiong and Xiao Mingxi donated RMB 900,000. Liu Yanping Li Xiang and his mother donated 500,000 yuan, and other colleagues in the same school donated thousands and tens of thousands each, and raised more than 3.5 million yuan.
At this time, Nanshi did not forget to remind me: "You have to take the lead." Also said: "For the money, not much but the heart, one million, five million is merit, one yuan, five yuan is also merit ""
Later, my colleagues and I also donated a month's salary. Local entrepreneurs and the masses also responded. In less than half a year, the start-up funds for rebuilding the Laotai Temple have been basically raised. I did not expect that the progress of the matter would be so smooth, and the historical suspension of 18 acres of land finally had a happy ending.
What surprised me even more was that, within a few days, the South Division asked the people to come to me to write the "Lao Tai Temple" and "Wu Taibo", which he wrote in advance, saying that it was prepared for the balance of the Laotai Temple in advance. At the same time, he also sent a letter to the town united front committee member Shen Yuanlin, which is the meaning and reason for the Nanshi to explain in detail the "Laotai Temple" and "Wu Taibo". One word, all condensed the emphasis and intention of Nanshi on the Laotai Temple.
Old temple
Wu Taibo

No comments:

Post a Comment