Friday, February 14, 2020

Three Different Junior 3 Same Tables (Original)

three different junior high school tables (original) Taiyuan fifth middle school junior class 211 Zhang Zhan August 7, 2008 7:30, I officially Step into the temple of the third day. In this brand new environment, when I walked into the new classroom, I found that on my left side, a male student who didn't communicate with me often became my classmate.
  This co-dress is very hip-hop and speaks fluent local dialect. I don't like him, in other words, I hate him. I don't even believe that there will be such a person to study with me. The day we officially became at the same table, his first move made me disgusted-pull out the gum from the mouth, and put it in the mouth to chew. This is really shocking!
  Even more shocking is that he was listening to messy music while doing this disgusting action!
  I hated him. He didn't seem to see it at all. He even touched my clothes with his hand that grabbed bubble gum and gum. Every time I look at him in anger, he doesn't realize it!
  Until the bell rings for class and the teacher walks up to the podium, he will drop his hand and turn his head to look out the window.
  After struggling for three days in such a difficult environment, I intend to completely ignore this unusual person.
  An accident happened to make us very good friends.
  I remember that day, his schoolbag opened his mouth wide and threw it on the table. I glanced at it and saw a bunch of colorful things: paintings, mazes, homemade crafts, etc., all of which are "artistic ideas" learned from the "Little Dragon Club" on TV!
  I was surprised that the chin was almost dislocated!
  I can't help but pick up a funny "eggshell" and watch for a few minutes. As I was about to put it back, I felt a pair of wet hands behind me patted me, and when I looked back, I saw his gray face grievous. I was about to speak, but he extruded a sentence from his throat: "You saw it? Then I won't say anything. You look at it yourself, wow, you have to find a way to compensate!"
  "I pulled his hand down, took out my maze from the bag, and looked at him with a smile. His expression was as if he was demented, he said nothing, and after a while, he said with a smile:" Ahhh ! Brother!
  I. Why don't I kneel for you!
  Don't you tell me earlier? I thought this year I would love to do this alone!
  "I also yelled, and I couldn't remember the details, only to know that he had stepped on his Nike shoes twenty times in the morning.
  Since then, we have discovered that our two "smells are like each other," and many other characteristics and habits of him are the same as mine. We exchanged and made experiences, wrote and wrote songs together, and sang Jay Chou's new song together. I lent him his workbook, and he borrowed Give me miscellaneous books (the teacher said that they are miscellaneous books except textbooks). Our relationship is getting closer at the speed of light.
  What impresses me most in dealing with him is that we have created a way of communication, a language that others cannot understand. For example, after we meet in the morning, the first sentence is often: "Come, come here!
  Or "I will let you go without a knife today!"
  "After school, we will meet in one place. In order to prevent others from interfering, we will say:" Shenlong is tailing in the backstreet ", in order to prevent others from understanding. The real meaning is" Let ’s go separately and walk on the stairs. " I walked to the side of the stairs and left the school gate, waiting at the first shop door on the right after the post and telecommunications street. We lived happily for a month and a half. The teacher moved me to the first row, only one seat behind him, but he said earnestly: "Take care!
  I may not be able to take care of you in the future. However, "confidence in the sea, if the world is close", slow down after school, don't bump into it!
  My second tablemate was Jay Chou's fan, and he sat on my right.
  He likes Jay Chou to have a certain level. From "jay" to "Capricorn", he has all the tapes, cd, mtv and lyrics. His jacket, coat, pants, and shoes were piled higher than the mountains. He said that the price of each of his clothes was not less than 800. When he appeared wearing a pullover and retro suit in the morning, I thought it was a high school student who went to the wrong classroom. Certainly, it ’s my table!
  From the first day to the third day, he had been wearing a piece of clothing for less than a week. He also gave me a yellow Semir short-sleeved shirt on the second day.
  It didn't take long for him to be at the same table, and he had already written his signature and his signature imitating his idol in my books and books. When I asked him why he practiced autographing, his answer seemed like a creative idea that made people want to snore: "Because I want to reach the highest level of appearance beauty-cool!
  But how to say that he is also a little famous person in our school. He has developed a good skill: hip-hop. Last year's New Year's Day party, he made his third appearance, sang a "Brown Sugar Show", and performed his own dance steps. A bunch of girls asked him to sign after he stepped down. He didn't feel comfortable signing because his writing was not good. Since then, he has never put his study on his heart. His powdered face was washed clean. The hands, as well as the drive to sign the sleepless nights, have become the star of our school!
  I remember that after we became the first test at the same table, he turned on the computer in the class and kept me playing music for him. I want to go home, he begged for a long time and said that for the sake of signing you, leave it!
  I was speechless and had to stand by the computer and start clicking the mouse.
  He stopped for a while, let it go for a while, and heard a song no less than 200 times. I was very anxious and asked: What are you doing, listening so many times? He said he was looking for inspiration for a mechanical dance, and he wanted to show it to the girls in the opposite class. I heard that song was nothing more than some percussion instruments. I motioned to him when he stopped again, and my hand was numb, and he let me go home.
  Later, the "big man" went to the First Hospital to see his lungs because he smoked too much, and I never saw him again.
  There is a sentence in Zhou Xingchi's film "Kung Fu": "Before Qingming, just carry a coffin and run around." The classmates used this phrase to describe "I haven't taken the exam at the end of the term, so I carry it around "Generally, I adjusted my seat according to the grade after the exam. Because I had to take annual leave at the same table, I had to leave my hometown and was transferred to the third row by the teacher, leaning against the wall.
  By this deserted wall, there was only me, the book, and the shadow.
  Only then did I understand what it means to be at the same table. The same table is a person who can consult at any time when you encounter a problem. It is a person who reminds you at any time when you don't memorize words. It is competition in class and care in class. All in all, the same table can take care of each other, better than nothing!
  Then there is only that table, that chair!
  Every time after class, no one asked me to go out, and I was too lazy to go. I scribbled on the table and chair, such as "atomic atoms, I love you", "molecular protons, I love you", "carbon six zeros, I love you" and so on, to motivate the chemistry class can not be free. I also copied a lot of English, composition and the like. When others shouted loudly in the self-study class, I practiced English composition. Slowly, the classmates wanted to see Fan Wen, ran directly to me and lay on the table and copied.
  I often changed my face on the desk. Some students copied the first half and then disappeared again. I diligently changed the new content.
  After a month, I slowly got used to one person's space: one attended the lesson, one wrote, and one pondered a problem. This kind of unconventional learning life has made me feel happy as well. This is just like a plum blossom alone, as beautiful as flowers in spring. A person's thinking comes from being his own new tablemate.
  So, with these three at the same table, I spent a crucial year in my junior high school years. These three are at the same table, a concierge, a star, the most essential, and me growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment