Friday, February 14, 2020

Feeling rereading "Back"

reread "back" felt open language textbooks, and again that a read of qing "back" to this "back", it seems that every time will have a different reading Feel and experience.
  I still remember when I first came across this article in the sixth grade of elementary school. When we learned Zhu Ziqing's "Hurry", the teacher introduced us to "Back" in order to expand our reading range. At that time, I only roughly understood the main content of this article, that is, the expression of great fatherly love, and did not spend a lot of thought to understand the true feelings contained in it. However, today, the junior high school class made me deeper Study this article layer by layer. Let me experience the affection of father and son more deeply.
  I still very familiar with the first paragraph of the beginning of the article, the author wrote that the last thing he could not forget was the back of his father. When I started reading, a kind of curiosity and puzzlement developed in my heart, but it was a back view. Why the author can't forget the back view of his father. With doubt, read on. The author wrote that at the time his own home was a day of misfortune, coupled with the death of his grandmother, his father was unemployed, and the family situation was even more gloomy. This not only made people feel a faint sadness. Therefore, as a father, I had to go to Nanjing for something, and "I" had to study in Beijing again. Obviously, "I" and father had to be separated again.
  My father was still uneasy about "I", but decided to pick me up at the station himself. Farewell at Pukou Station is full of perseverance and attachment. Father's love for his son spread throughout the station. In order to choose a parking space for his son, my father and his husband negotiated a bargain; out of caring for my son, he also took care of me in the tea house when I got my son on the car, but I "smirked his way" although this is the case, but it reflects Father's love for his son is undeniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment