Friday, February 14, 2020

Feeling rereading "Back"

Before the car drove, my father insisted on buying oranges for "I". It can be seen that the father's love for "I" is so delicate. Even the aspect of eating was taken into account. What touched me the most was the whole process of my father's buying oranges. The article wrote in detail how his father climbed over the fence, how to buy oranges, and how to walk across the railway. These details are very moving. This is the second time the author wrote about his father's back. Looking at the back of my father buying oranges, "I" shed tears at this time. This was a moving tear. My father ’s huge body overcame the difficulties of buying oranges. When I wiped out the tears I could n’t help but drew, and my father was holding a red Oranges went back. Putting down the oranges for me, my heart is very relaxed. The reason why the father feels relaxed is because the father is willing to work for his son. He has done his best to care for his son as a father. At that time, the text wrote such a sentence-he took a few steps, looked back at me, and said, "Go in, there is no one in it." You can see how my father thought of his son in his heart. Emotion is a manifestation of fatherly love. Until my father ’s back was completely mixed in with people coming and going ... This "Back" made me deeply feel that the father in the text is simple, but his father's love is great. I have heard others say such a word-loving mother and strict father, but the father in the article gives a person a picture of loving father.
  In connection with my life, I thought of my father. When I did something wrong, my father would say me a word or two very sternly. I felt very embarrassed and very dissatisfied. Sometimes I talked back to my father. My father could n’t help teaching me and felt wronged ... and sometimes he smiled and said to me, "Hey, boy, how are you doing your homework, what ’s the problem? Tell me what you want to eat ... … ”When I think about it, I now feel a sense of happiness. No matter how my father educates me, is it a severe criticism or a gentle guidance. Is n’t this a manifestation of our love for us? Father's love, like a mountain, is great, and sometimes deep. Many people praise mother's love. Today, the greatness of father's love is not a substitute for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment