Friday, February 14, 2020

universe fantasy novel

atmosphere sky house always come so quiet without a word, and its magnificent but also always make feel good, forget. In the sky temple on weekdays, all of them come to pray for meditation and when the sun is empty, they are all physically demanding work. Today is different. This is a peaceful night, which makes it a bit delicate. I looked up at the sculpture in front of the temple. This gorgeous white marble stone carving is the majestic battle picture of the god of light in the holy war. With one hand holding the legendary holy sword against the demon's blade, the other hand cast an unknown spell into space, as if opening a window of the world, inhaling countless demon into it, and could not find the way, maybe this is from God. Try it!
  Looking at it, I walked the corridor in front of the hall and entered the sky hall. Then I remembered that the purpose of this trip was to analyze the charm of charm. Standing in the middle of the central altar of the Sky Temple, I began to call the Holy Spirit. With the power of the Holy Spirit, I could unlock the inside story of my thoughts. The holy flame phoenix emerged above me, spreading gorgeous wings and shouting. I began to chant: "My Holy Spirit, Phoenix, I open the window of the world and look forward to you. Please give your soul the magic tail feathers, use the scent of scent to influence the evil, turn the black seal into flying feathers, and The shining demon light hid in the shadows. Unfamiliar and intimate dreams poured into my pulse, weaving the endless gospels of the world. The prayers of the sky, the clear smell rising from the soil, awakens the sleepy and confused thoughts, and observes it with the will of God The truth of the spell-casting technique quickly came into play, and brought me into the dream of charm: The fire meteor fell from the night sky that was so deep as the darkest ocean, enveloping new life. That's me, a mysterious girl. When I opened my eyes for the first time, I saw him, and that cold smile would bound my life to this man. He lifted me from the sea of ​​fire with both hands. "Who am I and where am I?" A magnetic voice sounded in my ears: "From today your name is Xunmei, a god of death flying in the dusk. In this life you will be the god in my heart. Bravely Take the first step on a solid ground!
  My Goddess. "Goddess," I could not laugh or cry, "My life is still an unknown mystery, how did you become your goddess?" "That's right, that's it. Your eyes shine with the dusk-like darkness and blood-red taste of God. Yes, you are the goddess of destiny!
  The song of the sky and destruction came into the world. "A bloody smile like the blood sun falling in the dusk appeared on his cold face. With his careful care, I forgot to chase the thoughts that had been lost. I just wanted to remember that I was called the charm and I was the goddess in Su Ji's heart. I understand that since then, my life has belonged to this man who claims to have ended his destiny-Sugi. I am willing to assassinate all those who he does not want to live on the earth. Because he no longer simply saves his life The benefactor's identity exists in my mind, he has become a song in my heart forever. I can't bear to keep watching, it is really cruel. Too many thoughts have stripped me from the charming dream. Holy flame Phoenix Changming It disappeared in the Temple of the Sky, leaving only the golden thoughts remaining in the air when the Holy Spirit was called. The lingering in the air. Su Jiu, really Su Jiu, I can not imagine that after leaving Xiandu City for so long, he missed the pain of the year What a huge ambition to revenge. He sent a killer to assassinate my childhood friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment